My Favorite Tedy Bruschi Moment

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      Unquestionably my favorite was when Tedy snuck into the tailgate and surprised Randy. As he walked in he put a finger to his mouth and asked us to be quiet so he could say Hello. He did and quickly left without too many folks knowing what was going on. My son got a quick picture of him leaving which Karen Cardosa has on her website and she submitted to the Globe.

      Tedy saw the Full Tilt Full Time sign on his way into the players lot. He pulled over, and parked his car next to the guardrail on the access road next to Lot3. He had asked the attendant to watch his car and he jumped over the guard rail and snowbank to come saunteeering into the tailgate.

      Mark
    • Tracy Goyette
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        That is awesome, I don't know that Randy ever told me *that* story.

        Thanks for sharing Mark!

        Tracy