What a class act - Tedy Bruschi

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      For retirememnt ceromonies this was terrific. Tedy looked at peace with his decision to hang them up. It was a celebration of Tedy's accomplishments. It is amazing what he he has meant to this franchise. I loved the accolades that Mr Kraft showered on Bruschi.

      Bill Belichick was very emotional in stating that Tedy was the "Perfect Player". High praise from the croatian warload.

      Tedy summed it up so beautifully ... the sign said "Do Your Job" well he did his job for 13 seasons and his job is done.

      I am sad that I won't be able to see Tedy make those big plays. Thank you for a job well done nad bringing us Patriots fans such enjoyment over the years.

      I can't wait for the game that we get to celebrate Tedy's retirement!

      Mark