NPC: Manning on Manning

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      I can't stand either of them, but I have to admit this
      was funny:

      "You certainly get a little emotional ... Actually, I'll tell you
      what I have to do now: usually we'll play at 1:00 and the Giants
      are playing at 4:00, but on occasions where the Giants are
      playing the early game and maybe I'll have a night game, I'll
      truly get to see Eli's entire game in the hotel on the road. I
      found myself standing on top of the bed, yelling at one of his
      receivers or one of his linemen. I find myself, I go, 'Peyton,
      what are you doing? Why are you screaming at the TV? You have a
      game here in two hours.'"

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...