Re: [patriotzip] The Great BB Conspiracy

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      I knew it! Didn't surprize me in the least especially the double whammy rabbit punch to the back of Clevelands head - they will likely never have another winning season in BB's lifetime. What patience and suckering the Broncos into going after McDaniels, Bobby Fischer and George Patton would be proud. We can only pray that Kraft is never foolish enough to let him go anywhere but up even if it means his job.

      Harry

      At 05:13 PM 8/31/2009 -0400, you wrote:

      Hmmm...

      In light of the latest with KC and Denver, maybe ESPN Page 2
      columnist DJ Gallo was on to something two weeks ago :)

      http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/090814&sportCat=nfl

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...