Re: [patriotzip] Tribute to Madden

  • Eddie F.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
      BOOOOOM!!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: George
      Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 8:42 PM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Tribute to Madden

      I just watched the tribute to John Madden during the half time of the Hall of Fame Game. I have to agree with all they said about him.

      Yes, his shtick did get old over the last few years. As is the case with many famous people, he probably did stay a little too long at the fair. But can anybody deny that we all enjoyed him, and enjoyed the game more for what he brought to it, for many, many seasons? I know I did.

      I salute him; and I'm happy to have had the experience of watching him for so many years.