Wanted: One more ticket to the season ticket practice tomorrow (Thursday 8/6) evening

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 7:15 PM
      I will be at the morning practice and generally away from my computer all day but I have a good friend who would very much like to join us for the evening practice.  If anyone has an extra ticket and would be able to call me to arrange meeting beforehand, would you please call my cell:
      603-546-8542

      Thanks and as always - Go Pats!
      Zip
    • Ed Bryant