The Walter signing

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      Why was this guy cut by the Raiders? Does he not fit in with the new coach's philosophy? Did they sign somebody better? His stats look good, but what about the intangibles? I do realize we haven't seen a lot of O'Connell so we can't really make a comparison between the 3 backups (Walter, O'Connell, Lemon). I would really like to defer to BB's judgment on this one and hope for the best. It has worked out before. Training camp and preseason will reveal all! Go Pats!