I Like The Walter Signing

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Clear Day

      I like the signing of Andrew Walter. This guy has talent; but played on absolutely horrific teams at Oakland. I like this better than the signing of Lemon, largely because Walter is much more similar to Brady in style (pocket passer) than is Lemon. They can't keep both, unless they're willing to risk leaving O'Connell exposed on the Practice Squad. Should be an interesting fight for the #2 spot in camp. I'm betting on Walter.