Mrs B's Report 8/3 AM

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009

      I'm back at camp after taking the weekend off for a family wedding and I've got lots to do between sessions so here's the quick hits for today.  Big Al and I headed out this morning on our day off and met up with Mike to take in the hot and sunny morning  session.

      * Following the typical routine of emphasis on the run game in the morning, Moss sat this one out while they worked a lot in the red zone. His absence also allowed for lots of Brady/Galloway work. On one particular play during full squad work,  12 scrambled to find an open receiver and connected with 13 in the EZ. Clearly, they were both pleased with the result and high fived after the play.

      *Greg Lewis leapt up and  pulled in a good one, drawing lots of cheers from the crowd. Terrence Nunn saw lots of action this morning and is looking good as well.

      * Running backs had some big plays this morning and Sammy Morris found a big hole taking to the house untouched. He and Maroney jumped up with a chest bump in celebration.

      * Brady and Koppen took a lap for fumbling a snap and Light took one for a false start.

      * BB did some one-on-one coaching with #46 Paris Lenon on the sidelines.

      * Big difference in the Brady Birthday crowd these days... although fans sang Happy Birthday to him it was nothing like the crazed tweens of yesteryear shrieking and practically passing out at mere sight of their heartthrob.

      *With Whilite out, Butler, Bodden, Meriweather, and Sanders saw most of the action.

      Big Al Tidbit:  Noted that Butler has a habit of taking off his helmet and scratching his head... Hoping it's just a tic or an itch and not a sign of confusion...hehe!

      Pats have announced more camp times and they're continuing on the same double session schedule:

      August 4: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
      August 5: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
      August 6: 9:30am - 11:15am  (Evening session:
      Season Ticket holders and Foxboro residents in-stadium practice)
      August 7: 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm

      Will finally get some pictures posted as my photographer husband took some this morning.

      --
      Karen Cardoza

      http://karenjcardoza.com
      (for links to PatriotWorld.com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )