LPC: Internet Specials for Ben Watson's Fundraiser

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      This is not only a worthy cause but a chance to catch up with one of the Patriots players just before camp begins.  There's some serious competition in camp at Tight End this year and the very athletic Ben Watson has had a chance to see just what is ahead for this Pats offense this year.

      Having attended one of these events in Nashua previously, Heath Evans, I can tell you first hand it's a spacious environment with an excellent atmosphere.  I won't be missing it and hope to catch some of you there.

      Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 11:10 AM
      Subject: Internet Specials for Ben Watson's Fundraiser

      Hello Patriots Fans,

      I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July festivities!

      Wanted to drop a quick note to let everyone know that we've posted internet-only pricing for our Benjamin Watson fundraiser to benefit One More on July 25th in Nashua, NH!

      These special prices offer discounts of $10 - $20 off of the a la cart door prices and will only be offered through our website - these prices will not be offered at the door!

      This a great savings if you were planning on purchasing multiple autographs!  And remember proceeds to benefit Ben's charitable foundation! (www.watsononemore.org)

      These prices may be found here:  www.neplayerpromotions.com/event_tickets

      This event promises to be a real Patriots party!  We've got many unique things planned to make sure this event is extra-special!

      I also wanted to let you guys know that New England Player Promotions now has its own page on Facebook.  Please take a moment to check us out and "fan" our page!  Thanks!

      Any questions please shoot me an e-mail or call!  Thanks - hope to see you guys on the 25th!

      -Den

      Dennis Boyer
      New England Player Promotions
      dennisboyer@...