FW: News of Note - Former NFL player found dead

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
      KFFL.com's NFL E-Wire: News of Note
      This leaves me absolutely speechless. What a shame.

      Retired QB McNair found shot to death

      NewsChannel5.com reports retired QB Steve McNair was found shot to death in Nashville, Tenn., Saturday, July 4, according to police. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head. According to Don Aaron of the Metro Nashville Police Department, no suspects have been taken into custody. Several people were being taken to police headquarters for questioning. KFFL sends their condolences to McNair's family and friends.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
        Definitely a horrible bit of news.  He had some marvelous years in the league and I recall his co-MVP year with Manning in which Brady had to help lead us past both of them to capture the crown.

        RIP