SPAM from my Yahoo Email (do not open message from me with no subject)

  • Barry Inciong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2009

      I apologize for the SPAM you recently received from my email account.  It appears that my Yahoo email account was infected by a worm/virus.  If you did happen to click on the link, you do not need to be concerned as the only way to get a virus is if you download a file or attachment.  Simply going to the website should not cause any harm to your computer or your email account.

      Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and please ignore any other messages that come from me with a blank subject as these were not messages I sent.