LPC: Fw: Ben Watson

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2009
      Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:30 AM
      Subject: Ben Watson

      Hello Pats Fans!

      I wanted to drop you all a quick note to tell you about the next exciting event which New England Player Promotions is hosting.

      We've teamed up with Patriots starting Tight End Benjamin Watson and his wife Kirsten in an effort to raise funds for the Watsons' charitable foundation, "One More".

      One More is an outreach program dedicated to having a positive impact on "one more" life.  Through One More, Ben and Kirsten have done everything from host toy drives for underprivelaged children to sponsoring youth football clinics.  One More has had a widely positive impact on the communities which it serves.

      On Saturday July 25th, beginning at 5:00 PM, Ben will be on hand in Nashua, NH for a NEPP autograph signing event - with 100% of proceeds from ticket sales benefitting One More.  We're bringing Ben to the Nashua Boston Billiard Club, and for those of you who joined us at our Heath Evans event last year, you know what a great venue the BBC is.

      In addition to a chance to meet and greet with Ben, we'll be offering our usual assortment of distractions - prizes and giveaways from our Prize Wheel, a raffle, and a silent auction of New England sports memorabilia to benefit One More.  Plus, I'm working on a few new ideas which I'm hoping to unvail...

      The vendor tables will be there as well so you may peruse the best in sports memorabilia from both New England Player Promotions and NashuaSports.com.

      Autograph tickets will be $20 for any item - your or ours, and yes we'll have a wide variety of signables to choose from.  More info about the event, One More, and the Billiard Club can be found on:

      You'll also be able to pre-order your tickets - and I strongly recommend this as supplies will be limited and we'll be assigning individually numbered tickets in the order we recieve orders.  Once you pre-order you'll be able to pick up your ticket at our Will Call table at the event on the 25th.  You can also pre-purchase signables and we'll hold them for you to pick up as well.

      I hope you can join us on the 25th to support Ben and One More.  It promises to be a fun time.

      And please help us spread the word about this event to your friends, family, and anyone you think may be interested.  We're hoping to raise a significant amount of money for One More and every person who joins us helps!

      As always, thanks for the support and please do not hesitate to e-mail or call with any questions or comments.

      Go Pats!

      Dennis Boyer
      New England Player Promotions