Scott's Spygate Article

  • kmacalp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      I know we've got a Spygate moratorium here unless someone comes up with something new. I've noticed an uptick in Spygate chatter of late, so I finally went ahead and posted some stuff on Bleacher Report which I've been thinking about for a while. I think I've added some new insights. Anyway, if anyone wants to check it out and leave a comment there (keeping this forum clear for current Patriots' discussions) check it out at:

      Hmmm . . .  Now Moss, Welker, and Marshall in a three wide receiver set . . .  Hmmm . . . .

      Sincerely,
      Scott Sheaffer