Re: [patriotzip] possible tailgating TV show

  • Tracy Goyette
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2009
      Zip and I are interested!

      Thanks Barry!

      Tracy

      On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Barry Inciong <binciong@...> wrote:

      Any hardcore tailgaters here that would like to be considered for a Food Network show? Or know of someone who would represent Patriot Nation well?  Read below and if you are interested let me know, and I'll get you in touch with the person who inquired.

      They are tentatively looking to shoot on 8/15.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009

        I talked with Karen and we think this would be a lot of fun so if it’s still possible we are interested as well.

        Don