possible tailgating TV show

  • Barry Inciong
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2009
      Any hardcore tailgaters here that would like to be considered for a Food Network show? Or know of someone who would represent Patriot Nation well?  Read below and if you are interested let me know, and I'll get you in touch with the person who inquired.

      They are tentatively looking to shoot on 8/15.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2009
        Sure would LOVE to Barry, but alas I'm not in the area...boo hoo.
        Hope we get some teams to represent our boys!!
        This list has been so quiet lately...miss everyone, but I'm looking forward to this season with a healthy Brady, etc.
        GO PATS!!!!
[...]

      • Tracy Goyette
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2009
          Zip and I are interested!

          Thanks Barry!

          Tracy

          On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Barry Inciong <binciong@...> wrote:

[...]

        • Don Diamant
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009

            I talked with Karen and we think this would be a lot of fun so if it’s still possible we are interested as well.

            Don