Rodney calls it a career...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Mr. Harrison will announce his retirement today, to enter the broadcast booth. nobody worked harder than you, Rodney. We're gonna miss you.

      A atat abou Rodney that I didn't know, from Chris Gasper's piece in the Globe today.

      "The hard-hitting and outspoken safety, who ends his career as the only player in NFL history with more than 30 sacks (30.5) and 30 interceptions (34)..."

      An impressive player and person.