Re: [patriotzip] Once again the Pats front office leads the way

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2009
      much like the Red Sox, the Patriots now have a Mass issused lottery scratch ticket, you can win money or Patriots prizes such as tickets or Pats merchandise

      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2009
        Think they'll be adding in the cost of lottery tickets to the season ticket packages before  too long? Like they do with pre-season games - making it a part of the overall season ticket package? I'm being very serious here.

        And how long do you think it will be before you are allowed/encouraged to wager on the game you are watching?

        I don't think this is a good idea for the future of any sport.

        Harry

        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2009
          Massachusetts got there first.  Vermont is welcome to copy !

          As for the great state of Maine, there are only TWO states which observe Patriots Day, and.............Massachusetts is the other!!!!