Re: [patriotzip] We Are Not Alone

  • Kevin Moitoso
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
      That still doesn't answer my question which was what's
      a vanity plate. Maybe I'll actually get an answer this
      time.
      --- Christopher Robert Woods <tradebledsoe@...>
      wrote:

      > Sorry, sometimes I drift off into urban slang.
      >
      > Its cause I'm straight outta Harpswell, ME.
      >
      > 04079 crew gotta represent.
      >
      > --- Kevin Moitoso <kevinmoitoso@...> wrote:
      > > What's a vanity plate? I don't know what that
      > means.
      > > --- Christopher Robert Woods
      > > <tradebledsoe@...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Can't vanity plates have the same names as long
      > as
      > > > it
      > > > is in a different state?
      > > >
      > > > It doesn't matter, I'm going to jack your
      > > brother's
      > > > ride.
      > > >
      > > > --- Kevin Moitoso <kevinmoitoso@...>
      > > hearing

      > Grand
      > Island
      > else
      > > > had

      > story.
      > > > Just
      > lot
      > > on
      > > > my
      > > and
      > > > about
      > nosebleed

      > > almost
      > > team
      > > > at

      > > > =====
      > > > Christopher Robert Woods -
      > tradebledsoe@...
      > > > "No one ever went broke underestimating the
      > taste
      > > of
      > > > the American public." - HL Mencken

      > > http://finance.yahoo.com
      > >

      > =====
      > Christopher Robert Woods - tradebledsoe@...
      > "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of
      > the American public." - HL Mencken

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • WwofOZ
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
        Kevin ,

        heh, a "vanity plate" is a license plate that you get through the registry that is WHATEVER you want it to say .
        Rather then having some lame bunch of numbers and the state name under them .

        In other words if i wanted one that read "wykedwitch" i could get it so long as that certain plate name wasn't registered to ANY other user .

        Has to be a unique name or word , and you pay more money (obviously) to have one . Evidently when this guy checked out "PATS" it wasn't yet
        used therefore he scored it as his license plate from now on ...

        (ever watch seinfeld? Kramer had one that read the ASSMAN ....oh, nevermind )

        :)

        xoxo
        wrote:

        > Sorry, sometimes I drift off into urban slang.
        >
        > Its cause I'm straight outta Harpswell, ME.
        >
        > 04079 crew gotta represent.
        >
        > --- Kevin Moitoso <kevinmoitoso@...> wrote:
        > > What's a vanity plate? I don't know what that
        > means.
        > > --- Christopher Robert Woods
        > > <tradebledsoe@...>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Can't vanity plates have the same names as long
        > as
        > > > it
        > > > is in a different state?
        > > >
        > > > It doesn't matter, I'm going to jack your
        > > brother's
        > > > ride.
        > > >
        > > > --- Kevin Moitoso <kevinmoitoso@...>
        > > hearing

        > Grand
        > Island
        > else
        > > > had

        > story.
        > > > Just
        > lot
        > > on
        > > > my
        > > and
        > > > about
        > nosebleed

        > > almost
        > > team
        > > > at

        > > > =====
        > > > Christopher Robert Woods -
        > tradebledsoe@...
        > > > "No one ever went broke underestimating the
        > taste
        > > of
        > > > the American public." - HL Mencken

        > > http://finance.yahoo.com
        > >

        > =====
        > Christopher Robert Woods - tradebledsoe@...
        > "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of
        > the American public." - HL Mencken

      • Christopher Robert Woods
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
          Maybe. Is the suspense killing you?