Re:Fw: 50th Anniversary AFL Gear In-Stock Now

  • kmacalp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2009
      Arrgghhhhh!!!!! I hate throwback games. I loved the old uniforms, particularly the 1980s version of them, but once a team makes a uniform change, they should stick with it through an entire season at least. This four games in one uniform and a bunch of games in another annoys me. The home team getting the choice of who wears white jerseys and who wears jerseys with the team color are variation enough for me. There's too much spectacle. Just play football.

      Scott Sheaffer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2009
        PPersonally I like the occasional throwback and even this celebratory 50 years four game return is something I'll appreciate.  I want quality football first and foremost and hope they put as much effort into the CBA as anything else at this point but... while I appeciats your position on not wanting the throwbacks, I'm good with it.

        I wear the old and new symols with pride...though it's a lot easier these years than in 91 before the change...the change in victories and logos.

      • kmacalp@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2009
          Hi Randy,

          I appreciate your position on the throwbacks too. Now that I've vented, it won't be a big deal to me. I liked the old style uniforms, it's just the back and forth thing that bugged me, but I'm past it now. Lately, I've been wearing a hat with the old "Pat Patriot" symbol on it.

          Scott Sheaffer