Ready for training camp yet?

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 2:20 PM
      This season will be an interesting one, with the return of Brady, several coaching changes, the exit of some veterans, the arrival of some new veterans, and an influx of rookie talent. What I don't think will change is how Belichick runs the team. So, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Another winning season and another Super Bowl run, this time with the results we Patriots fans have come to know and love: VICTORY. I can't wait.