Re: [patriotzip] Wilhite confidence

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2009
      In August, Wilhite looked ready, and then he pulled a leg muscle, and by the time he was back in rhythm, Wheatley had apparently passed him on the depth chart, but by the end of the season, I would have said that Wilhite had proved himself far more than Wheatley.

      Richardson plays smart, except when it comes to knocking Bruschi out for the season!  I wanted Butler at 23 and was delighted to get him.

      Since we open v Buffalo, I am certain Springs will start versus TO, and I expect Bodden will be on the depth chart as #1 corner opposite Springs.  But I have plenty of confidence in Wilhite, and I'm still worried about Bruschi's wrist, so I've never not been worried about Wheatley's!!!!!!