RE: [patriotzip] More UDFA's

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2009
      Wouldn't surpise me a bit if that is what BB has in mind, Ed. The clue may come in what happens with Wilfork. If they re-sign Wilfork to a big contract; I'd guess that Big Sey is gone next year. If, on the other hand, they become convinced that Brace can step in for Vince next year, Vince may not be re-signed; and they'll put all those bucks in to keep Big Sey.

      All speculation from W-A-A-A-Y outside the inner circle, of course. But it is an interesting situation to watch.

      George

      I realize this isn't going to last forever. I won't be playing football forever. But I think I've tried to ensure that when I stop playing football, the last helmet I'll be wearing is a Patriot helmet." - Tedy Bruschi

      From: Mark Morse <packy001@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [patriotzip] More UDFA's
      To: "Patriot List" <patriots@bosco. net>, "Zip List" <patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com>
      Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 9:41 PM

      NE Patriots Draft website (see below) states we have agreements with Brian Hoyer QB Michigan St and Jamar Love CB Arkansas. ESPN had a camera on Hoyer for the last few rounds and he was obviously upset that he hadn't received a call. It's a quality UDFA signing.

      http://www.nepatrio tsdraft.com/ 2009/04/2009- undrafted- free-agent- signings- list.html

      Mark