Re: [patriotzip] Fed-up Broncos ready to trade Cutler

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
      One thing to remember is that the Broncos aren't going to give Cutler away.  The Jets don't have as much as other teams to offer.  The Broncos will need either a quality QB in trade (as wel as picks I suspect) or high enough picks to warrant the trade and help them replace the QB.  I'd suspect the Jets to be one of the last places making a bid for him.

    • Frank
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
        I've heard discussions of him possibly going to Washington, for Jason Campbell, and maybe a draft pick.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

        > One thing to remember is that the Broncos aren't going to give Cutler away. The Jets don't have as much as other teams to offer. The Broncos will need either a quality QB in trade (as wel as picks I suspect) or high enough picks to warrant the trade and help them replace the QB. I'd suspect the Jets to be one of the last places making a bid for him.
        >
        > Go Pats!
        > Zip

      • Mike Benson
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
          Don't fret, George, the Bucks, Bears, Lions, 49ers, Browns and Jags are in the hunt, too.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
            I honestly don't see how the Jets could fit Cutler under thier cap. I didn't think they had enough room for any more major signings.

            Dave