Weiss rejoins Belichick...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 4:36 AM
      No, not as coach. I guess they are rehearsing for life after football. BB's good friend Jon Bob Jovi helps show them the ropes...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzbMP7pLRkA

      fdb
    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15 1:30 PM
        Hopefully CW and BB discussed a more permanent reunion on the sidelines at Foxboro.

        Harry

        At 11:36 AM 3/14/2009 +0000, you wrote:

        No, not as coach. I guess they are rehearsing for life after football. BB's good friend Jon Bob Jovi helps show them the ropes...

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzbMP7pLRkA

        fdb

        “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)