RE: [patriotzip] Shawn Springs...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
      ***** I've always liked him, Frank. But I wasn't satisfied with our CB situation before we signed Bodden. I think Springs will have a positive impact on our pass D, as long as he's able to play a limited number of snaps. I didn't want him as our full-time starting CB.

      ***** The combination of the Springs AND Bodden signings gives us, IMO, a better than average secondary now. If we can add a very good starting Safety, it will be further upgraded.

      George

      I realize this isn't going to last forever. I won't be playing football forever. But I think I've tried to ensure that when I stop playing football, the last helmet I'll be wearing is a Patriot helmet." - Tedy Bruschi