Pats Season Schedule Magnets

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      Hi all,

      I have a full compliment of magnet schedules for myself but I also found a few extras when going through things.  These are available to anyone who wishes one of them with priority given to the Razor's Edge crew first and then by order of email request received.  I'd rather hand them off than have to mail them so that may play a role as well but send me an off list note and I'll get them to you somehoe if you are willing to work with me.  These were free to me from the stadium and are therefore free to you as well.

      2002 Inaugeral Season (decent condition)

      2 of these:  (2001 Season) (1 good condition, 1 rough condition)

      1999 (good condition)

      2 of these:  2003 (poor condition)