Congrats Tom & Gisele

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      It appears the happy couple have tied the kinot in Santa Monica, CA.  I wish them well.

      Peter Anderson
      Santee, CA
    • Mike Benson
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
        Gisele. Jeeze. When I die, I want to come back as Tom Brady/

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
          Congrats to them!!  NOW, let's have his knee heal and have a good season and hoist that other trophy next Feb!!!!
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009

            Reports: Pats near deal to send Vrabel to KC

            According to multiple outlets, the Patriots and Chiefs are nearing a trade that would send linebacker Mike Vrabel to Kansas City. For more updates,check our Patriots blog, "It Is What It Is." --Christopher Price (Feb. 27,

            Windows Live™: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live. View post.
          • Machado.Nicholas
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
              According to Reiss Vrabel confirmed the deal and we're waiting to hear what the compensation is, apparently a draft pick.   http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

              Hate to see MV go he was a hardworking, versatile leader, the quintessential Patriot if you will but I think his best years are behind him.  This removes a receiving threat in the red zone game too. Best of luck to Mike.

              Harry

              At 03:56 PM 2/27/2009 -0500, you wrote:

              Reports: Pats near deal to send Vrabel to KC

              According to multiple outlets, the Patriots and Chiefs are nearing a trade that would send linebacker Mike Vrabel to Kansas City. For more updates,check our Patriots blog, "It Is What It Is." --Christopher Price (Feb. 27,

              �Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I�m not sure about the former.� - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
            • Frank
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
                Yes, all the best, Mike. You've been an integral part of this team - a
                leader and in inspiration. But I agree, his best days are behind him.
                Happens to them all. Here's a nice retrospective from NFL.com.

                http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80747dba&campaign=ec0009

                One versatile player.