RE: [patriotzip] Re:TBC back for the time being

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2009
      ***** Anything is possible, Scott. I'm encouraged by the fact that BB knows a thing or two about LBs, especially those who have played for him. That said, TBC clearly did not excel at SF; and he was cut by Singeltary, who also knows a thing or two about LBs.

      ***** Balancing all that out, I'm sticking with my initial feeling that he's here for his STs skills (probably replacing Izzo, as Randy suggested), with some spot duty as a pass rusher.

      George