RE: [patriotzip] Mixed feelings about Brady's statements

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19 6:33 PM
      Whatever the ultimate outcome, I believe that we're going to have to wait a while. I'm sticking with my expectation that no trade will occur until shortly before, or even during, the Draft. It would be a few days before if BB wants to do more dealing to make a major move after he has the pick(s) from a Cassel trade. He'd want time to work on that before Draft day. If he plans to just use the pick(s), then it may well happen just before the first traded pick of the trading partner, whether a R1 or a R2.

      (You should be happy to read this prediction from me; because, based upon my record, it likely means that the trade will be announced on the day that trading opens!) :-)

      George