RE: [patriotzip] Larry Izzo and PED's...

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2009
      ***** I don't know that I agree with 4 more years for AT, Don; but I definitely see him as a valuable asset for another 2. That's why I said that I expect he and Vrabel to be here this year. In Vrabel's case, however, one more season could be it, IF a couple of our younger OLBs come through, and/or we draft an impact OLB.

      George