RE: [patriotzip] Deja vu... again

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 16, 2009
      ***** I completely agree with you regarding the very unlikely possibility of Cassel going to the Jets. Buffalo or Miami, maybe. But NEVER to the Jets! I'm still betting that he goes to either KC, Detroit, Chicago, or Tampa Bay, in that order. Longshots would be Houston and Carolina.

      ***** I'm not so sure, however, that the team would delay a trade until they are certain of Brady's readiness. I say that because I have no idea how confident they are in the progress and readiness of last year's R3 pick, Kevin O'Connell. Is he as ready now as R6 pick Cassel was at the start of last season? If so, Cassel is totally expendable. But, as I said, only the Patriots coaching staff knows that.

      George

      From: Susan Moore <scmoore@adelphia. net>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 11:41 AM

      I'll believe THAT when I see it in September and he's not anywhere to be found...lol! !

      Where is everyone on here? I miss the chat!!