RE: [patriotzip] Re: Cassell trade timeline?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
      ***** I'd guess that the trade will happen either a few days before, or during, the Draft. But, obviously, if a 'loaded' offer is made, it could happen as soon as the trading door is opened.

      George

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RandyZ. Pierce
      Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 10:26 PM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Re: Cassell trade timeline?

      Is it possible we could/would keep two quarterbacks costing us 29 Million of the cap?  I think that's a pre-salary cap luxury that no longer exists.  I think one of them must likely move onward and I'd expect that to be Cassell unless the team knows something about Brady we do not know.

      It would seem to me that on the Timing of the trade, it will be when we are comfortable enough with Brady's status and can maximize the trade value for whichever one we move.