Pats Hire Mangini!

  • David Brunat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Unassociated Press
      Hotline

      The New England Patriots announced today the hiring of former Jets Head Coach Eric Mangini as their new Chief of Team Scouting.  Mangini was the Defensive Coordinator with New England prior to his Head Coach job with the Jets.  This news comes as quite a shock as Eric Mangini has had a less than freindly relationship with his former team since his departure.

      In his new role, Mangini would be in charge of filming all opponents as part of the scouting department within the Patriots organization.  Coach Bill Belichik of the Patriots said "No one knows more about how we scout other teams than Eric.  I'm glad to have that rat bastard right where I can see him."  In other developments it was reported that pigs were seen flying over Foxboro and Satan sustained an eye injury resulting from a snowball fight in Hell.

      The BrewGnat