SUPER BOWL PICK

  • drscherrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009

        I think the Cardinals will win 34 to 17.  Yes the Steelers have a great defense but the Cardinals defense is solid as well.  The weather will not be a factor so I think the difference in this game is the offenses.  Ben Roethlisberger will throw several interceptions as he has done in the past and this time they aren’t playing the inept Seahawks, the Cardinals will get it done.  Kurt Warner will be harassed but with his bookend receivers he will burn the pass attack of the Steelers frequently.  Imagine how many Superbowls the Giants might have had by now if they hadn’t benched Warner thinking he wouldn’t be effective in 5 years, and he had them 5-0 when they benched him.  Shoulda woulda coulda I guess.

        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
          Let's go CARDS!!!
          Just can't stand to see the Squealers go ahead in the overall victories.
          Wouldn't even mind to see Warner win SBs with two different teams.