Why does Hitchcock make it?

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      I can't believe this guy has made it too! Every team
      in the league could of had him. They passed. This is
      nuts ... they have Knight and Hitchcock as backups.
      Neither is going to play special teams.

      Buckley is looking awfully good right now.

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • PatriotZip
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
        Well I'd be lying to say I wasn't a bit worried that our secondary is
        a bit weaker than last season. Still I've had to learn some trust
        for these guys making the personell decisions. Did anyone want
        Phifer or Hamilton? Antoine Smith? Fact is they know what they are
        looking for and get people into the system to do the job they need
        done to win games. I've got to assume there are aspects of Hitchcock
        which convince them he will work in their system. I'm concerned but
        from a stance of trust. I just can't believe how much they get out
        of Otis Smith... and he has looked good AGAIN this preseason.