Ben Watson

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 4, 2008
      Watson had the key block in our only touchdown - as reported to me from a
      few sources now. He's actually become a much better blocker and his
      athleticism remains high but since the elbow shot he took against Chicago a
      few years ago he just can't hang onto the ball. I'm not ready to give up on
      him at TE because he's doing all the little things of a tight end and still
      has so much threat as a receiver. he was the game plan against the Jets and
      it was working reasonably well...until he dropped a pair of balls. I'd put
      this guy on the Jugs machine every preactice and see if he can't do a turn
      around a la David Givens receiving ability...