ESPN Prognosticators

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      *The ESPN idiots already have the Super Bowl as between the Titans and the
      Giants, but I'm hoping that we prove otherwise.
      -

      I don't think it entirely idiotic that they predict the two best records to
      be there. They predicted us to win the last Superbowl too...it's the
      uncertainty of prognostication but presently the Giants and Titans have the
      best record adn it's vbery reasonable to have them predicted...even if most
      of us would like to see different results.

      Miami and the Jets each control their own destiny...and they play each
      other. This makes it tougher as in order to win the division we have to
      have them each lose at least one game...and it has to be the right games if
      it's only one that each loses. They do play each other which helps but...
      if Miami wins out they'd win the division...as they have the tie breaker
      over us presently.