Re: [patriotzip] Third in wild card standings....

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      I honestly think that we will be hard pressed to get in this year.  Unless, the Jets lose a couple and we can win all of our games.  Otherwise, I don't think we will make it on a wild card.  I hope I am wrong but two road games are going to be tough even though those teams are weak and then the Bills will play us hard too.  And the Cardinals actually look really good this year, so, I think we will have trouble winning all of our games and I really think that we will have to.  But that is the fun of this time of year.  When your team is on the bubble, you have to hope for some miracles and some well played football.
      Mrs. J