Re: [patriotzip] Re: It's the division or nothing, now

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
      Your posts were perfect and I had no problem with your posts.  I didn't always agree but they were fine.

      Basically it's the barrage of  no content messages sent out by our trio of:
      We suck

      Yeah you are right, we really suck"

      - even those would be fine if they were rare and limitted in frustration.

      I've enjoyed having you on the list and hope to see more of you.  I always send a private off list message if I think someone has stepped over the line...and that's very rare

      Thanks for your concern and I hope you continue as you have!
      Randy----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 12:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Re: It's the division or nothing, now

      Hey Randy,
      I guess I have question.  Were my "frustration posts" during the game inappropriate to the list?  I understand it is your list and would like to try to stay within the guidelines.  I do like this group.  I'm am not trying to sound sarcastic.  I stand by my Ben Watson stinks comment, though.