RE: [patriotzip] Pats in London Next Year

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      ***** WAIT A MINUTE! How can this be an AWAY game for the Patriots? Wembley Stadium is 98 miles from Boston; 64 miles from Cambridge; 39 miles from Reading; and 80 miles from Brighton! This HAS to be a HOME GAME for the Patriots!!

      George

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
        Randy, what happens when a team's "home" game is played in Europe -- I mean to season-ticket holders, financially speaking? Are they charged one game less for their season-ticket package?

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
          If a home game is played away (such as London for Tampa Bay) the fans are charged for one less game.

          At the price of our tickets that's not a horrible thing...one of the benefits to losing a preseason game as those really hurt the wallet at full value.

          Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:06 PM
          Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Pats in London Next Year