ugh

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      I thought the Pats were about to take control of the game when Moss dropped
      the pass all alone in the end-zone. Seemed like after that everything just
      fell apart. Earlier he had dropped an easy pass all alone in the middle
      that helped kill a drive. Moss's less appealing side is far more noticeable
      this year. 'Step up' was definitely not happening today. Then the miss by
      Gostowski. Slater kept it rolling with the fumble on the kick. Matt Light
      put the icing on the cake by becoming a turnstyle in the second half. Maybe
      it would have been better if he had been suspended. Endless mistakes cost a
      game that could have been won IMHO.

      Harry