LPC - Old time Pats - Fw: The Night of Legends: Dec. 7th

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008

      Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:52 AM
      Subject: The Night of Legends: Dec. 7th

      Hello Patriots Nation,

      I wanted to let everyone know about the next exciting event that we are hosting - it's "The Night of Legends" and it will occur on Sunday, Dec. 7th from 7:30-9:30 PM at the Boston Billiard Club in Warwick, Rhode Island. The event will feature appearances from five great Patriots Alumni:

      -Steve Nelson: Legendary linebacker and Pats Hall-of-Famer, one of only seven players to have their number retired by the Club

      -Ronnie Lippett: Fan-fav Patriots cornerback with 22 Career Interceptions

      -Roland James: First player in Club history to record 3 INT's in one quarter and hero of the "Snow Plow" game against Miami who recorded the game-ending interception

      -Pete Brock: Current president of the New England Patriots Alumni Club and the Original "Mr. Versatility" who has started games at every position on the offensive line

      -Don Davis: Special teams phenom and two-time Superbowl Champion with the 2003 & 2004 Patriots

      Please join us for this night of fun and excitement. The event will occur right after the Pats-Seahawks game. Join us at 7:30 or come early to watch the big game on Boston Billiard Club's big screen. Kickoff has been flexed and this game will now start at 4:05 PM. The event will feature autograph and photo opportunities, vendor tables, a silent auction of New England sports memorabilia from all the Boston teams, a raffle of a unique autographed item, a "predict-the-Score" contest for those who join us for the game, and giveaways won off of our Spin-to-Win Prize Wheel.

      You can pre-order your tickets now to save off of prices at the door. Individual tickets are $20 each for any player, any item or $75 for "the Super Ticket" which will get you one autograph from each of our five guests on any item or items of your choice. These prices are only good through our website though:

      www.neplayerpromotions.com/event_tickets

      All the details about "The Night of Legends" can be found at:

      www.neplayerpromotions.com/upcoming_events

      Thanks guys - I hope you can join us, should be a lot of fun.

      -Den