RE: [patriotzip] Pats - Seahawks "Flexed"

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
      It is probably due to Seattle being a far less capable team this year than
      what was expected before the season began. I for one am quite pleased as I
      will be able to watch the game from start to end at a reasonable hour. I'd
      rather not have to go to work the next morning half asleep and exhausted
      before the day even begins.

      Don