Re: [patriotzip] Cassel Erasing All Doubts

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      Cassel did indeed play some fine footbal yet again.  His growth in managing the speed, timing and pocket have been significant and it's been fun to appreciate his progress.  Hopefully there is no complacency anywhere and this team can continue to grow and progress.

      Moss saw more single coverage than usual and he capitalized.  When they did double cover tha tleft Mr. Reliable Wes Welker as a target and as George pointed out, Gaffney had his best game of the season.  The emergence of Gaffney playing well makes the offensive improvements even more powerful but ultimately Moss is the most dangerous of our receiving weapons.

      The defense does in fact need to improve significantly and they are still working forward in some ways with time to get it together but definitely tough to acknowledge our defense simply is the present weakest link.  Kickoff coverages clearly miss Ray Ventrone though.