Re: LPC - Foxboro Security

  • Geoff Talvola
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
      Laureen Mazalewski Modder wrote:
      > After watching yet another person get texted about, then dragged out of my section for yelling "too loud" when the pats were on defense, I'm wondering if there is any way to contact foxboro security in their defense.
      >
      > They send me emails from time to time saying that I also yell at the football game, god forbid, but it's always from a noreply address.
      >
      > Any ideas of how I can get in touch with security?

      People are getting dragged out for yelling too loud??? Seriously???

      That's so wrong.

      - Geoff
    • Laureen Mazalewski Modder
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
        Yep, no profanity, nothing.  Just too loud.  And the second people think about standing, even on say opening kickoff, defense on our end of the field, etc, people get all bent out of shape and ask the 3-4 people who dare to stand to sit down or they'll call security.  I HATE my section.

        The guy behind me left at halftime grumbling that he might as well leave, he can't get any good pictures and never returned.

        > Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:09:14 -0500
        > From: geoff@...
        > To: l_mazalewski@...
        > CC: patriots@...; patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: LPC - Foxboro Security
        >
        > Laureen Mazalewski Modder wrote:
        > > After watching yet another person get texted about, then dragged out of my section for yelling "too loud" when the pats were on defense, I'm wondering if there is any way to contact foxboro security in their defense.
        > >
        > > They send me emails from time to time saying that I also yell at the football game, god forbid, but it's always from a noreply address.
        > >
        > > Any ideas of how I can get in touch with security?
        > >
        > People are getting dragged out for yelling too loud??? Seriously???
        >
        > That's so wrong.
        >
        > - Geoff

        See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
          To answer your question, call the main office and ask for game security.
          508 543-1776

          I'm stunned they could request people not be loud when the team is on defense.  This is not the case in our section and I've heard the team requesting more noise for some time.  In fact Brian Morrey (formerly of PFW) said many are disappointed (me included at times) that our fans aren't MORE loud.

        • Mike Benson
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
            Political Correctness attempts to manipulate the behavior of NFL fans. How pathetic is that?

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
              Thanks for the number.  I'll give them a call.

              Maybe they value noise down below more then up in the top sections.  I'm always so jealous that in the 1st section I see people doing crazy things like standing *gasp* at a football game, when I know whenever I dare to stand, I get a tap on the shoulder.  I'm one section over from the no-alcohol/family section, so maybe they're more strict there, I'm not sure, but I know I find going to other stadiums far more enjoyable being at foxboro sitting in fear of getting texted about and taken away.

              > From: alaric02@...
              > To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: Re: LPC - Foxboro Security
              > Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:35:49 -0500
              > CC: patriots@...
              >
              > To answer your question, call the main office and ask for game security.
              > 508 543-1776
              >
              > I'm stunned they could request people not be loud when the team is on defense. This is not the case in our section and I've heard the team requesting more noise for some time. In fact Brian Morrey (formerly of PFW) said many are disappointed (me included at times) that our fans aren't MORE loud.
              >
              > Go Pats!
              > Zip

              Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
                That seems absolutely insane....I thought cheering was what you did at football games, from Pop Warner on up to pros.
                Geez...what a strange thing. When we had Rams tickets (for 4 years before they left L.A.), people always cheered. The only thing security watched was the drinking and by 4th quarter they were escorting obnoxious drunks out---but no one for cheering for the team.

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
                  I am actually so sick to death of "P.C.", that I could just scream...it seems to permeate every single aspect of our lives these days, including out kids' lives too. Just everything---sure do hate to see it dictate our Pats' fans and their support of the team.
                  Political Correctness attempts to manipulate the behavior of NFL fans. How pathetic is that?

                  To answer your question, call the main office and ask for game security.
                  508 543-1776

                  I'm stunned they could request people not be loud when the team is on defense.  This is not the case in our section and I've heard the team requesting more noise for some time.  In fact Brian Morrey (formerly of PFW) said many are disappointed (me included at times) that our fans aren't MORE loud.

                • Monty Rodrigues
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
                    I've not been a fan of Mark Briggs, ever ... and there's a reason for it.  I won't get into how Revs fans great treated, because that's just a pathetic joke.

                    But this is sad.  You're kicking people out for cheering on their team?

                    WTF?

                    Monty

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
                      I've been hearing a lot about people getting harassed for standing and making too much noise. Maybe this explains why our crowd is so embarrassingly quiet and tame compared to the fans at other stadiums.

                      Scott Sheaffer