Re: [patriotzip] Standing Up

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Some nice sentiments in that note - thanks for sharing.

      I expect taht while we all have variations to the theme of why we watch, most of us are on here because we do indeed enjoy appreciating the game on many levels and sharing our opinions of what we experience.

      For me I love that all range of physical battles take place from the strength on strength of enormous men to the speed and dexterity of agile athletics.  I love the scheming and many reasons for approaching things in different ways as is evidenced even on here by the many disagreements on subtle points.  I love the motivation of people to achieve more than most expect they can and to develop as a team in that process.