RE: Re: [patriotzip] I Know Better ... BUT

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
      ***** Absolutely the worst offensive coaching I have seen in the BB era.

      George

      I'm a Patriots fan. My glass is always half full!

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
        Seems as though you're right George....I've seen him do some questionable things in past years, but the good thing was that it didn't hurt us too much. Now we're banged up AND have shaky coaching? Geez, hard to take.
        Guess any coach is human and has off days, but when that happens it sure affects alot of other things.
        Darn thing is that the Nags aren't that good this year so we still can't/don't beat them when we had the chance to move into first all alone?
        Next week....GO PATS!!
        I'm a Patriots fan. My glass is always half full!

        .