I Know Better ... BUT

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
      ***** Seriously, I'm NOT suggesting that there is any possibility whatsoever of this being true; but the Patriots coaching in this game is so bad that it looks like they're throwing the game! Does anybody disagree?

      George

      I'm a Patriots fan. My glass is always half full!

    • David Price
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        Definitely some questionable decisions.  Went overly conservative on that first half field goal.  Went for two point conversion too early in the game.  And now spending that last timeout to go for the field goal.  Iffy.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
          ***** Absolutely the worst offensive coaching I have seen in the BB era.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
            Seems as though you're right George....I've seen him do some questionable things in past years, but the good thing was that it didn't hurt us too much. Now we're banged up AND have shaky coaching? Geez, hard to take.
            Guess any coach is human and has off days, but when that happens it sure affects alot of other things.
            Darn thing is that the Nags aren't that good this year so we still can't/don't beat them when we had the chance to move into first all alone?
            Next week....GO PATS!!
            I'm a Patriots fan. My glass is always half full!

            .