RE: [patriotzip] Re: Great game!

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008

      Okay, so why aren’t the Giants playing the team they met in the NFC Championship?  Why aren’t the Giants playing the Packers?

      Don

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
        the Giants didn't win their division, the Cowboys did, the Giants were second in their division and were a wild card team, so they play the second place team from the NFC North, not the first place team

[...]

      • Laureen Mazalewski Modder
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
          Because the Packers finished first in the NFC North.  The Giants are playing the Vikings, who also finished second in their division.

          To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
          From: jeepndd@...
          Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:44:33 -0400

[...]

          When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today